“I just want to say I loved this place. This has been my life, and so it’s gonna be very, very odd, I think for all of us, um… because I don’t know what life consists of without you, all of you. And it’s wonderful, and I just want to say I loved every minute, and thank you all very, very much.”
this set is not ok
I want to cry.
Brazilian model Alexandre Cunha was paired with a three-year-old moptop to showcase Smalto’s matching child-sized and adult tuxedos. Unfortunately, while the pressure of performing didn’t faze the buff Brazilian, his partner broke down in tears as they were striding the catwalk:
Once, I was supposed to close a show with a 3-year-old kid and we both had matching outfits. During rehearsal, everything went as planned, but on the day of the show he started crying halfway down the runway, so in my head I thought, “What am I supposed to do?!” I ended up picking him up and I carried him to the end of the runway.
SO APPARENTLY WHEN TWO LARGE WHALES DO THE NASTY THERE’S SOMETIMES THIS ONE BRO WHO JUST SORT OF HOLDS THEM UP SO THEY DON’T FLOAT OFF
NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL
i am the bro whale
"Depression is humiliating. It turns intelligent, kind people into zombies who can’t wash a dish or change their socks. It affects the ability to think clearly, to feel anything, to ascribe value to your children, your lifelong passions, your relative good fortune. It scoops out your normal healthy ability to cope with bad days and bad news, and replaces it with an unrecognizable sludge that finds no pleasure, no delight, no point in anything outside of bed. You alienate your friends because you can’t comport yourself socially, you risk your job because you can’t concentrate, you live in moderate squalor because you have no energy to stand up, let alone take out the garbage. You become pathetic and you know it. And you have no capacity to stop the downward plunge. You have no perspective, no emotional reserves, no faith that it will get better. So you feel guilty and ashamed of your inability to deal with life like a regular human, which exacerbates the depression and the isolation. If you’ve never been depressed, thank your lucky stars and back off the folks who take a pill so they can make eye contact with the grocery store cashier. No one on earth would choose the nightmare of depression over an averagely turbulent normal life. It’s not an incapacity to cope with day to day living in the modern world. It’s an incapacity to function. At all. If you and your loved ones have been spared, every blessing to you. If depression has taken root in you or your loved ones, every blessing to you, too. No one chooses it. No one deserves it. It runs in families, it ruins families. You cannot imagine what it takes to feign normalcy, to show up to work, to make a dentist appointment, to pay bills, to walk your dog, to return library books on time, to keep enough toilet paper on hand, when you are exerting most of your capacity on trying not to kill yourself. Depression is real. Just because you’ve never had it doesn’t make it imaginary. Compassion is also real. And a depressed person may cling desperately to it until they are out of the woods and they may remember your compassion for the rest of their lives as a force greater than their depression. Have a heart. Judge not lest ye be judged."
Depression is not a synonym for being sad or having a bad day/bad week.
Things to do when you want to cut
- 1: Watch your favorite series
- 2: Make a pillow fort
- 3: Jump on your bed until you fall down
- 4: Make hot chocolate or tea
- 5: Indulge in something
- 6: Play with a pet
- 7: Put your hands in ice water
- 8: Run from it until you can breathe
- 9: Watch your favorite movie
- 10: Try to find new music.
Did you know on average the human body needs 8 positive touches a day to survive? This includes: hand shakes, a hand on the shoulder, a hug, a kiss. etc. So you people saying, people that are depressed are just upset because they don’t get attention, in a way, you’re right, when your body lacks positive touches it can stunt your growth and effect your mental and emotional development. Give a hug.
Alright guys, I’ve reached my goal of 1000 followers, and as promised, here is my giveaway. It’s a thanks to everyone for sticking with me through all of my crazy-ness and fandom switching and whatnot.
So here’s what it all includes:
- SuperWhoLock t shirt from Redbubble. Just let me know the size and whether you want “girlie fit” or anything other than a sweatshirt.
- A custom made skirt of YOUR choosing from NerdAlertCreations on Etsy. The link is here for you to browse through and pick out whichever skirt you would like.
- One Game of Thrones House pendant of your choosing from Etsy
- Your very own CUSTOM Harry Potter wand. The link is here on Etsy and you can describe exactly what you want it to look like.
- Doctor Who Adipose earrings from Etsy.
- A pair of custom painted Doctor Who shoes (Which may be slightly different than what is shown) Just let me know the size (men/women)
- I cannot force you to follow me, but I would greatly greatly appreciate it.
- Likes and reblogs count
- Will ship anywhere and everywhere, including Narnia and Middle Earth
- Winner receives all that is shown, however if the winner does not want an item (or more) I will pick another person to receive what is left.
- Askbox must be open and participants willing to give me their address and other information if needed
- Winner had 24 hours to respond before I select another
- Giveaway ends April 28th at 11:59pm (EST time-that’s Michigan, right?)
- Feel free to message me with any questions!
Goodluck dearies :]
My sister,dean-winchester-loves-pie, is also having a giveaway. Feel free to check it and her blog out! You can see it here.
- me 50% of the time: I want to do well in school and make my parents proud and wear pretty clothes and do yoga and drink green tea and be in control of my life
- me the other 50%: I want to drink too much and not care about anyone and kiss boys whose names I don't remember and always go out with my friends and be out of control
- me actually: *sitting in my bed, tumbling, listening to music or watching tv, eating, crying, doing nothing all day long*